Monday 23 November 2009

My New Bling...



“The Pinetum in Bedgebury is the unlikely bi-product of London’s notorious smog. The poor soils and air pollution in London rendered the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew an unsuitable site for a new conifer collection. Bedgebury was selected for its marshy land and drier ridges, as well as its streams, lakes and valleys.”

“Pinetum Neckpiece” marks my move from London to the Kent countryside. My New Bling is the environment around me and a heightened awareness of the change in seasons; priceless!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new bling!
    Good luck with the show!

    I have left objectfetish, I never really understand it, may be my English was/is to poor?!

    Take care and keep up the good work and good luck with everything!

    With love and thoughts, kramkram Paula.

    ReplyDelete