Friday 27 August 2010

Paula Lindblom: New Exhibition


"This is wearable jewellery, but also done as sculptures/objects when it isn’t wearing…

I working with unique pieces and I related my art to the nature, more the artificially nature…

Today our fauna looks a little bite different form yesterday, today we have to count coca cola cans, cigarettes, different plastic material and so on, things that we human left in the nature, it has become a new “fauna” because it takes years and year to break it down and go away…
I do the jewellery with a twist, but IF you start think about your own surroundings and what you throw away or as in my case, kept…"


Good Luck Paula and Congratulations!

Sintra Blog

Sintra Website
Paula's Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Joanne! Thank you for posted this!!!

    Tomorrow it’s the day; I will add some post about the exhibition...

    I wish you a nice weekend!
    Now the autumn has reach Sweden, unlucky the summer was tooooooooo short for my taste.

    With love and thoughts, kramkram Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the show! Nice to have you back blogging after the summer!

    Feels like Autumn here too!...but we have a long bank holiday weekend...so fingers crossed for sunnier weather!

    Kramkram, Jo x

    ReplyDelete