Monday 3 February 2014

Buttons

I have been collecting and get getting a bit obsessive about buttons recently, as part of my research for a new and very exciting commission (more news on that very soon!) By chance, a good friend of mine, Paula Lindblom, sent me some buttons as a Christmas gift from Sweden. The beautiful flower posies. I love the way they are all lined up in a regimented grid format. I have them displayed in my studio for the moment as they are just nice to look at and have about me in my environment as I think and make.

The other ones, little pink bunnies, also on the original backing card are an eBay find. I may keep these on the card for a while to look at. I have got quite attached to these ones, so they may never make it into a jewellery object!

No comments:

Post a Comment